Nissan Almera SI

I don't mind the tea tray splitter and the wheels suit it.

But that rear bumper really is iffy, it doesn't go with the rest of the (very clean btw) Car.

A Phase 1 rear splitter is in order imo.

(Glad you've fucked off that blue font, now ditch the other thing that's hurting my eyes ;))

At last, someone noticed. Not that it should make any difference.

I'm lost on the idea that when modding a 90's car you have to do it to 2012 tastes.

The whole point of modding is to make it yours. If your taste is in the 90s, the 70s, the 10's or way ahead of the game in the next 20's if it's done well and makes you happy then fair play. Worth saying that something everyone loves in 2020 they will all hate now.

On the other hand, yes, post pics on a car forum and people will tell you what they think based on their taste at this time and with more or less diplomacy.

To everyone else I understand the bumper is not to everyones taste but to be quite honest I don't want it to look the same as everyone else's. I made it my own and thats how it will stay. I don't mind people having their opinions as everyone is entitled to them and I can see why some people don't like it. But why has it caused such a big problem ?? My car my choice :(

Oh and thank you to the people realizing that I'm a girl not a bloke !!

Rowan please try to Let things like that slide, here in this forum it's full of testosterone filled balls that dont have many women turn up so it's just blokes and witty banter

....phone....
I understand that but there was still no need to go off like that :(

Car looks clean mate. Nice one. What is that splitter off of or made out etc lol. Looks different = nice
The splitter is like said bmw, its the top half of a back bumper of my mates old coupe , I couldnt afford to by anything so we made it all.

Back
Top Bottom