No fuel getting to engine

There is no fuel getting to engine took off feeder pipe and cranked car over nothing coming through so I have checked fuel pump under back seat and its making a noise but there seems to be no pressure as the fuel is just dripping out of the pump. its a almera 53 plate 1.5. should the fuel be squirting out or is this normal. any advice would be helpful.

Since the fuel filter is incorporated with the pump etc it could be blocked,it's a non replaceable item,swap out whole sender unit,making sure it's the same as yours by checking the part number on it first.Cheap to buy and easy enough to replace.

Since the fuel filter is incorporated with the pump etc it could be blocked,it's a non replaceable item,swap out whole sender unit,making sure it's the same as yours by checking the part number on it first.Cheap to buy and easy enough to replace.
hi thanks for the reply I have bought a fuel pump and replaced it but stil
Hi thanks for responding to my post I have changed the fuel pump and now when I checked the pump the fuel is flowing out the pump but its not reaching the engine still I have checked the fuel feed pipe that goes to the engine and no fuel is coming out do you have any idea why this is the fuel pipe is not blocked as I put a length of mig wire through the pipe no problem.

when you start the engine the fuel doesn't come from the tube, so, the fuel pump it's new one, or not, maybe you doesn't any pressure in the pump. faulty pump, again......

Back
Top Bottom