not a 'mera, but what the engines going into

izzie said:
sounds like a good plan :D keep us informed

10-ga16%201st%20shot%20in.jpg

:D first shots of the engine sitting pretty

:D nice rocker cover ! add some headers and youll have a real nice looking engine bay

aye hotshot is on its way from the states mate.
along with CAI aswell.
relocated battery to the boot. between custom rear seat and install. boxing of the sides and mandrel bend throughthe side panel to the front bmper. straight through cold air hopefully :D

its weather it will all be done for donny is the question

as im having a bit of trouble with supplier from states regarding hotshot :S not good
im contemplating purchasing an SS to be sure i have A header here at least. then whenever the hotshot arrives replace the SS with that.

thats if and when it arrives.

:roll:

OHHH and neil
may i add u need to change your signiture :p

as i believe that thing i dismantled on saturday WAS your modified micra. unfortunatly it is no more :eek:

:rasp:

believe it is gonan be the only option at the moment sine the hotshot contact is really screwing me about at the moment :eek: :mad:

some one from he nissanowners club over there.
ill
check the name when i get home if i remember. stuck in work 13 hours a day at the moment. working computers. so by the time i get home i dont really want to look at a computer.
but ill make an objective to look

sorry for the poor pics but they were all taken on the phone so not the best quality.

moving along. though the ga16 wont be ready for donny. so i have had to resort to putting an ma12 back in til after donny (so i can be there) then get back to concentrating on the ga16 after wards. ready for JAE

but hope you enjoy. please leave feedback as looking for all compliments good or bad :D

cheers

wayne

30-1sidedone.jpg

29-upclosesinglelexus.jpg

one side done below just neds obviously all the finishing touches to make it look OEM
22-singlebadboy.jpg

11-boonetprimedbadboy.jpg

9-P1010091.JPG

:D
gettting sumwere.
been looking abroad (america) for all the stuff available for the engine aswell!!
ne one recomend ne thing??
engine mods. through clutch kits, flywheels, etc?

cheers
wayne

get ACT Clutch & Fidanza Flywheel (stage3performance.com) they will sell that for about $600 as they had an offer on clutch and flywheel kits.
get a phantom grip LSD for $295 (phantomgrip.com)

Weelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

after waiting what seems forever to find a new engine since the block on my almera gti engine was cracked :(

FINALLY got me an engine yesterday.
well in fact new engine box loom ecu from a primera sgx.

sooo.. i can finally get started on getting my baby back on the road....
just got to rather get my car back here froim scotland.. orr get my new engine to scotland and fit it up there. :S

either way not looking forward to the trip..

managed to get the whol;e lot for £150 with 80k on clock like. but there must be a serious dry spell for engine around my place. been looking for ages. even had neil SR looking into for me :S

but. hopefully soon the first k10 2 ltr shall rise. and be road worthy, for more importance. so i may well be back onboard and asking LOADS more questions blah blah.

TropGreenGTi said:
The Japanese versions of those cars could be had with a 1.0 that had a turbocharger AND a supercharger couldn't they?

Yeah, they were called the micra superturbo if I remember correctly, shit off a shovel!!

Back
Top Bottom