not so rusty N15

Its time i made my own rides thread as i'm starting the process of tarting it up and dont want to forget how it was when i bought it. A 1.4 N15 ambition :thumbs:

The day i got it-

Had it a while now but only done a few minor mods
-gti wheels
-toyo tyres
-cold air feed (standard air box)
-wind deflectors
-gti style indicators
-almera rubber mats
-undersealed

since august 2009-

Serviced it my self last week, but now its lost its full nissan service history. Ah well, it had to happen sometime.
Hopefully everything i want to do will be done in the next few weeks.

chris

Looks clean :) Your spoiler looks different from the normal one? i could be imagining things but it looks a bit better than a normal one.

Looks clean :) Your spoiler looks different from the normal one? i could be imagining things but it looks a bit better than a normal one.

Thanks bud

had the same comment about the spoiler just last week. its not that common but i think they were either an optional extra or came on all ambitions, not too sure.

A few pics of yesterdays light upgrades / downgrades :)

Thanks to Sam_n15 for the rear light swap. Hope you like your new lights fella.

Thanks to Almera bandit for supplying the gti headlights. The baking process was fun :thumb:

While baking the broken headlight to swap glass i decided to open the indicators aswell to try a half amber half gti style. Just an idea i cooked up :lol:
To be honest painting the inside ribs is a bad idea as the paint dries unevenly which looks a bit of a mess up close. Plus the colour isn't exactly how i wanted it. If it was sprayed, with a better colour, it could look a lot better.
Think i'll leave them on until the sri bumper goes on, then decide if the standard or fully amber would be better.

The spoiler u have on your mota is the same as the one i just put on mine.... it is a Nissan option spoiler... named the hight rise :)

the indicators were a bad idea.... amber doesnot work on red cars... joe proved this in an earlier thread :)

looks clean tho mate :)

ROB

Think your right rob. The amber and red isn't working as well as i hoped. Looks the dogs danglees on your though :thumb:

Think i'll leave the indicators like this for a few weeks. See if it grows on me. If not i'll go deglobed, clear sides and back to phase 2 rears.

Good meeting you Chris and I'm glad the lights have gone to proper use.

Its a nice and tidy little motor this and is coming along nicely, keep it up :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom