Now £100 out of pocket!!

best thing I think you could of done I think is trading standards. a lot of jokers scrap yards in Birmingham anyway they need to learn a lesson.

kez do you want me to go down don't mind really bit of fun lol. To be fair they did replace the parts i had off them for good ones

ive spoken to them on the phone again and aparently they dont do "reconditioned calipers" which is not what they told me the first time, she said there must be some miss understanding.

stu came down yesterday and gave me 2 brake calipers that in were in better condition than the ones i got sent so i dont need replacements i just want my money back as i cant afford to loose £100!!!

just starting to type my letter now, will let you have a look at it before it goes! :)

fingers crossed i get my money back.

im not gonna hold my breath though....................

Force = mass x acceleration.

so its down to how hard you can throw :D

take a hose and toothbrush. if he doesnt cooperate tie him down and wash him. scrappies hate that.

yeah. you all thought i was gonna go somewhere else with that. didn't you. BE ASHAMED

[/trying to be Simcard]

21/12/2009
Jap Auto Parts
306 Cherrywood Road
Birmingham
West Midlands
B94UU

Dear Owner/Manager,
Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)

On 16/12/2009, I bought a pair of "reconditioned" rear Almera GTi calipers from you for £90 which is not as described.

The problems are:

These were sold to me as "re-conditioned" calipers which they are not.
The rubber seals are knackered and are in worse condition than the ones coming off my vehicle.

I wish to reject the goods and claim a refund.

Please respond to my complaint within 14 days from receipt of this letter.

Yours sincerely

Kerrie Whitmarsh

Back
Top Bottom