number 2 gti

got my new gti home today the one neil was selling got there and he filled the boot with alsorts even had to put some bits in a mates car

then he took me out in his scooby for the second time and boy did i smile again love it

i would also recomend the hort shifters he is selling first time i have ever driven a car with a short shifter and i like it takes some getting use to mind

anyway here it is with gti number 1 and the wifes kia

comments welcome

LEESALES031.jpg

LEESALES030.jpg

LEESALES029.jpg

LEESALES028.jpg

LEESALES027.jpg

:(

my baby! lol

Its gone, its only sank in now Ive seen those pics, lol

Happy ownership mate, its been brilliant for me, a heck of a lot of fun and enjoyment and it still looks stunning, give it a good clean and she'll be a stunner again....

cheers for the comments i think this is going to be kept on the road its to nice to break

neil if you want it back i will swap you for your scooby :P

yep light for the number plate, i never changed it from when it was on consetts car, needs something less garish

neil look in the junkyard there is something you need to look at that i want from you mate
oh and cheers for all the stickmeup cards and the toy car also there is a house key on the keys you gave me do you want it back

just fitted a newish header and downpipe as the other downpipe had a hole just took it out for a spin and loved it
really thinking about keeping it now

Back
Top Bottom