number 2 gti

GTi kurt said:
yep.

And get a smaller plate for the front..then chuck all your go faster bits on it.

that means i will have to take all my go faster bits off my other car
just as well i havent fitted my cams fly and pulleys yet

Always loved that GTi, it's what made me want an Almera after the Micra, everything about that car looks right to me (except maybe the stickers are a little big ;)).

When you say you're moving to Guildford, is that the Surrey Guildford? Not far from me, gonna have to have some more south meets just to see that car more lol!

James said:
Always loved that GTi, it's what made me want an Almera after the Micra, everything about that car looks right to me (except maybe the stickers are a little big ;)).

When you say you're moving to Guildford, is that the Surrey Guildford? Not far from me, gonna have to have some more south meets just to see that car more lol!

yes mate just next to farnham is were im moving to we will have to mate

Cool, i'm over in East Surrey near Croydon :)

In fact i'm going to Guildford tomorrow to fix a clients PC! Small world :)

my only gripe is that with the silver grill and spoiler they look 'thrown on' always thought that. with those painted black to match the rest of the car it will be the nuts...

looks really nice dude but whats the grill about on the front lights, i think should take it out and also take the spoiler off or spray it black to go with the car ;)

kev_07 said:
looks really nice dude but whats the grill about on the front lights, i think should take it out and also take the spoiler off or spray it black to go with the car ;)

i take it you mean the suky vent mate
that is a well sort after part mate most of the lads are after one and it is fully functional not just there for show

it's also comming to live on my car :P hehe.

gotta agree though mate, paint the spoiler and grille, they look stuck on to me.

Back
Top Bottom