P2 Bits.......

hi just wondering how much this lot is worth;
p2 front&rear seats plus front& rear door/side cards
p2 front bumper with fogs
p2 front lights & indicators
the bumper is same colour as my car so respray not needed ,all in good condition
ps i am going to see the chap on saturday morning he has the rest of the p2 gti in his garden so if you need anything post it on here and i will get prices sorted out cheers :)

What condition are the rear calipers in :confused: & roughly where in Norfolk is it hiding?

I was @ the Norfolk Arena last Saturday, so it`s not too bad a trek for me.

Thanks.

the car is in hertfordshire i will take a list of the bits with me and see what he has ,will try to get his mobile number and then you can arrange prices,payment ect

just a quick note to say that if rocker cover/calipers of a p2 si will fit there is one in a scrappy (philip warmers) in mattishall might be worth a look whole car there but heavy damage to front & n/s ,come to think of it the rear lights are still on it aswell :)

I need a brake air duct that goes at the bottom of the front driver's side wheel arch liner. Can you try and get hold of that too?

Hi Just Seen The Chap And He Said To Give Him A Ring If You Want Anything His Number Is 07944 581019 The Is In Buntingford,hertfordshire All Bits Are Well Priced As He Wants Some Space,basically The Whole Car Apart From The Engine .. :)

Back
Top Bottom