p2 n16 work in progress (Warning alot of photos!)

16.JPG

Just to show the subtle chrome detailing on the front grille

nice touchs to the car lad, nice car in the flesh, just a question for you though, if you're modding your car, does that not void the warranty given by nissan?

nice touchs to the car lad, nice car in the flesh, just a question for you though, if you're modding your car, does that not void the warranty given by nissan?

Ive looked into all this! :D

Basically, Nissan wont cover anything that you change, or may result from the change. ie, if i changed the manifold/added a CAI, they can void the warranty on the engine. Lowering, backbox replacement is fine! :cool: Brakes/Lights/Gearbox/Clutch arent covered by warranty anyway. Its just the engine I need to worry about it.

Looks pretty good mate. I like the clean debadged look on your black. What backbox is that with the twin pipes? Lowered eyt?

Looking good - is the Nissan badge on the back just stuck on then? I assumed it had pins going into the bodywork.

I'll be having that off the back of mine if that's the case - debadged it, put on a 2004 model rear wiper and tinted the rear lights last week and removing the last badge onthe back would finish it off nicely!

Back
Top Bottom