Parts needed for an N16 (2004) Almera SVE, with Sat-Nav.

As I mentioned a while ago, I'm still chasing my tail, regarding the multi function (Sat-Nav / Heating & Radio) display unit on my Almera.
I managed to locate a later version replacement but for some strange reason, I'm unable to remove the 24 pin connector on the bottom of the display module, which is currently still mounted in the Almera ........ Annoying or what.

Therefore, I'm left with just one option .......
Does anyone happen to know of an N16 Almera, with Sat-Nav, which has decided to give in, and donate it's organs, to assist other Almera's live? ....... RIP, poor thing.
If so, I'd really appreciate the single 24 pin grey connector block, that fits into the underside of the display module, with as much of the multi cable wiring as possible, so I can splice it into my wiring loom.

By the way, the 'non Sat-Nav' display version, has two connector blocks at the rear of the display unit, not the underside, so is not suitable for my situation.

Many thanks in advance.
Tony

Another possible option .......
Would anyone happen to know who manufactured the electrical connectors for Nissan at that time?
They are multi pin connector blocks, made of a white plastic material, with a single 'push release' button in the centre of the block, on one side only.

Back
Top Bottom