piccy now shes lowered and polished

• Thread starter Thread starter ALMERA GTI
  • Start date Start date
yea i was thinkin about a set of those they are on the bay for about 30quid

but i need to get my clutch and down pipe sorted next coz the flexijoint is blowing like a 40 a day smoker and the clutch is very weak

ive got tioga rims on my black orange hitman

black black black

im guessing you ride a 24 seven dark angel my fellow mtbiker? :D

i have a black halo rim black hope xc hub laced up with black spokes black wheels on bikes look good :D lol

got big un on tut front and a bulb ti glide on the rear

i have a slightly pinky rear bigun for sale if you knw anyone who wants one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMERA GTI
i know you guys will cringe an batter me but i have cut one coil out all round to get the lower stance and she handles very well as

i know its dodgy but it looks a darn site better and hasnt affected the handling apart from making it stick like sh1t

somewhere I've got a camera photo of it the next day when it turned green. I had a 6h form dinner dance that evening so I had to stick a melolin on it with some savlon. next day I had it properly dressed with iodine strips, and found out 2 days later that I'm allergic to iodine.

got a nice scar from it though :). the ground has loads of carbon dust on it, since it's an old mine and the deep scores you can see there are black with it. the carbon is sill in my arm because it's pretty inert so my body hasn't rejected it, = free tattoo :)

lookin good, but i thought chopping springs was a really bad idea?

and as for all black, does anyone remember the gti 'hot hearse' comparison ;-)

Back
Top Bottom