Pics from Irish AOC Meet 16th March

Oh right, its not the only Pulsar with a phase I front bumper eother come to think of it. I know of a black one also

PhillyT had the only VZ-R in GB for a long time, and he had the same setup - phase 1 front bumper with phase 2 SRi splitter, although I don't know if it came like that or not.

Really sorry I missed it, I couldn't get off work. Worse now that the car is wrote off so none of ye will ever get to see it! I'll throw some pics up in members cars section... I'll make sure I'm at the summer meet though, if I'm still welcome???

course you're still welcome lad, this meet had 6 other cars owned by previous pulsar owners and some other lads as well.. was a really good day.

@chawkie, you better come to the next one as well, no excuses next time.. oh yeah, did sarah tell you that i might be going to jae with you guys!!

thanks paul we'll organise another one fairly soon i want a spin in that n1 ;) pity we hadnt more time in nenagh hah next time!!!il keep you informed about the roadtrip in august:D

@chawkie im on the road to having the car sorted thank the lord

@dub almera il keep you updated with the jae we'll be booking the ferry fairly soon anyway!!itl be some roadtrip!!im doing well with gathering pulsar owners goo meee:)

course you're still welcome lad, this meet had 6 other cars owned by previous pulsar owners and some other lads as well.. was a really good day.

@chawkie, you better come to the next one as well, no excuses next time.. oh yeah, did sarah tell you that i might be going to jae with you guys!!

Why no she didn't. Nice one, should have a great convoy over!!

PhillyT had the only VZ-R in GB for a long time, and he had the same setup - phase 1 front bumper with phase 2 SRi splitter, although I don't know if it came like that or not.

That car now resides in ireland. Its here about a year at this stage. I know the fella who brought it in and he asked me to have a look at it. Nice car just suspect front bumper!

Back
Top Bottom