PICS: Midlands Meet 31st MArch

ed those pics are awesome, saved all of em!

cheers for that pal, some good keepers of mine :)

roll on the next one, need to make this regular cos the mids lot are a sound bunch :D

top work on the photos fella, made mine look shiney!

Award for cleanest almera has gotta go to david, you said yours was the only one not lowered, i dont think id really car if that was mine lol

Gonna go see a friend in brum and go thorugh the tunnels, strappin the cam corder to the dash hehe cumon video.

Agreed keep the meets coming :)

LOL, Yes, it was too subtle Isk. Wondered what you were on about..

Aye, we were doing a bit of time travelling, no delorean though, we just drove through the mystical tunnels of brum at warp speed.

Shaggy did you say you had clips of the queensway tunnel action?

Yes I have indeed ;)
You can hear Stu only in one of them, and in the other I'm sure you can hear your car boosting dale :)
They're only shitty mobile phone clips though, still, the sound is great haha. I'll upload later when I'm back from work ;)

LONG AWAITED TUNNEL VIDEO:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BArWubdmXHM[/ame]
Not brilliant, You can hear Stu's beast though ;)
And my mate laughing lol
Upload more later ;)

they are wicked pics, thanks edk, what a super meet, your pics seemed to lose all the scrathes and dents on my motor cheers edk,
that tunnel vid is awsome, totaly up for another midlands meet just for that, once amonth tho costs me nearly 60 pound a day just in fuel to get there n back!!!
your a great bunch of people, looking forward to shakey thinking of running my decat? :eek:

top work edk and the organiser
:D

love it.

haha i might change my janspeed silenced decat for the straight pipe too, will be pretty raspy i think though. Used to spit flames with teh straight pipe too, even before the 4-2-1. Silenced decat must interfere with the flow maybe

Here is my contribution to the pics guy's. Was a good meet. Can't wait til the next one.

Ivan

30032008138.jpg

30032008137.jpg

30032008136.jpg

30032008135.jpg

30032008134.jpg

30032008133.jpg

lol thanks for that one of me mid snapping :p
I look well moody there! Brooding artist look?

Back
Top Bottom