pics of my almera gti

One hell of a car for a first car.

A set of coilovers would finish that off, and losing the GTi-R bonnet. imo

Thats fooking mint!!!! How the hell do you keep your engine bay that clean? I like the bonnet but maybe get a genuine GTI-R bonnet vent welded int your bonnet its been done before!

Nice car mate. loving the leather interior. I just noticed your 18 one year younger then me how the hell do you get insured on that thing. I can not get insured on a GTi what so ever :(

edit

thats one clean engine bay

That interior looks lovely! None too keen on the bonnet or tyre lettering but they dont look massively out of place if you get what i mean. good effort mate.

ahhh thats absolutly lovely that like mate!! You jammy git...

Very very nice, arnt you insured with ur mother though?? lol

not sure on the bonnet, but I dont care tbh, its very very nice, looks brand new actually lol.. loving the leather...

Nice.

Not keen on the mesh or the bonnet, but each to their own, better than the 1.1 5 door 205 i had when i was 18:|

Looks awesome, only thing i don't like i the vent. Bit ott for me but hey if you like it who cares!

I like what you've done with the mesh at the front, don't think i've seent hat before so nice to see something different.

yeah I really like this car actually lol... you jammy git at 18 ey?? lol I had to wait till I was 19 to be insured on mine haha!!

I like the mesh actually.. The car looks spot on, have you had a spray job on it? Nice t osee the road angel in there lol, btw, hows yours powered?? Mine has the powercable that plugs into the ciggy lighter?!?!

Bit Nice, Some Black/gunmetal alloys and coilovers and that would look the nuts. Gotta agree about mesh, get rid, it would be even blacker without. Gti-r bonnet looks ok cos its black and less noticeable. Any other colour and it wouldnt do it for me. Keep up good work.

nice. though I agree with the bonnet thing. t's not a GTi-R and doesn't have an intercooler to keep cool. if you do turbo it, get an FMIC as they're significantly more efficient. the bonnet just looks silly, even when it's needed.

Looks stunning otherwise.

yeah i want the car kower the 40mm pi springs aint lowered it enough but need to save the now bit skint lol elephant insure u £2600 for 10 months

Back
Top Bottom