pics of my almera gti

Jesus H himself! £2600 for 10 months?! :eek:

Prefer to drive a shed around and build up some NCB tbh...

Shiney though. How long do you spend every day polishing it out of curiosity?

wow, that car is the nicest i have seen. kinda low front end tho. INSURANCE THO. WOW. you have too much money or are just a complete petrol head. going by what im paying at the mo it would take me 9 years to give my insurance company that much. lol.

lol, i saved for ages so everything is paid off but now im living of apprentice wages as a mechanic with fife council, so running it and fixin stuff that needs done leaves me skint cant afford to do anything elce to it untill i save lol my road angel is the wireless one pal, what do u fink of the dnt fink there really worth the money what ya fink ?

if it wasnt for my road angel, I wouldnt have my licence!! So its worth every single penny ive paid for it... That was almost 2 years ago, they came out brand new for £399.99 I went on Ebay and got 1 delivered for £199.99 lol

i had a road angel then sold it. I know where all the fixed cameras are round here and it used to give me about 3 metres warning on the radar guns so didn't think it was worth it.

I'll agree with the minority here and say that the bonnet looks fucking awesome on it. Its a total mash up of phase 1 and 2 and GTiR but the whole car looks really good! Nice one! Be good to see it in the flesh at the next scotland meet.

Have shown this around a few places and the response has actually been really good. I'm not a fan of the bonnet vent but it looks way better on a Phase 1 than a Phase 2! You could get a GTi-R wing to finish off the look!

Lovely car mate, looks perfect apart from the bonnet IMO. Remember my offer to buy it still there ;) Those are easily the most comfy bucket seats i've said in part from the accord type r's. Don't wana put my car on stand beside your's now, lol

i want to kill you and steal your car.......

no but seriously, lovely car mate

Corbs said:
Have shown this around a few places and the response has actually been really good. I'm not a fan of the bonnet vent but it looks way better on a Phase 1 than a Phase 2! You could get a GTi-R wing to finish off the look!

where about did u put it on just so i can view the responces,

Back
Top Bottom