Pics of my N16 Pulsar sedan

• Thread starter Thread starter rasoo
  • Start date Start date
R

rasoo

heya peeps. New 'round here, thought I'd post up some pics.
Hosting them on my webspace, don't take up room that way ;)

5135_01.jpg

5135_02.jpg

5135_05.jpg

5135_03.jpg

kif_1673.jpg

kif_1666.jpg

kif_1669.jpg

Enjoy!

rasoo said:
cool, visit there often? Got a few threads happening there :D

yeh ive visited for YEARS, just never posted much, i post a few posts here and there... :D

cant believe no one has mentioned the tub. take it thats to go on and its not on already?

and ive seen them in stock form they look shit. but the above is smooth

i think hes still working on it and is using a scrap GA16DE head lol :D

VZR_Dave said:
cant believe no one has mentioned the tub. take it thats to go on and its not on already?

and ive seen them in stock form they look shit. but the above is smooth

Yeah its not on yet, but i'm looking to offload this kit as I need to buy a second car, but I'll be making up another using a BBT28 or similar. And yeah it is a GA16DE head, I borrowed it to make up the manifold, but will still need the head to make another.
The front brakes are R32T discs machined down in diameter from 280mm to 272mm, running 300ZX non turbo calipers, the 26mm disc thickness ones.
Amazingly enough it bolts on with no mods, save for new brake lines( I got braided ones made up) and a couple of washers as spacers for the caliper mounts.

is it me or does that car look a heck of a lot like the Vauxhall Omega here in the UK?

where did you purchase the cover that replaces the tape player, where you not have your cd player installed
thanx for any help

That is the way they come from the dealers in Oz mate ( I have the "Q" model which is the sport model in the range), all I have done is paint all the bits I wanted silver. The only thing that I have changed is the factory cd player with a Pioneer one.

Got a new Tanabe style cannon the other day, will post up a new pic when it is fitted. Looks sweet.

hi there nice looking car u got urself mate
just wondering if you installed the center console yourself as i am looking to replace mine to a second cd player sized unit.
thanx for any help

Back
Top Bottom