Pics of my new toy

02 Civic Type R
2 owners with FHSH and 58,000

PICT0079.jpg

PICT0080.jpg

PICT0081.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

Silver is definately the best colour for these.

Go on then, what's it like compard to the GTi?

GTi kurt said:
Go on then, what's it like compard to the GTi?

I hate to say it but it is 100% better than the Almera. It feels like it is a more solid car and when the VTEC comes in it is unreal.

As much as i liked the Almera i think i have made the right move in buying the Honda :D

Looks really nice mate! Ive driven one of my friends CTRs and i thought it was ok when the vtec does kick in its good but other than that i found it very boring. I was also suprised about how little there is like the dash is a bit bg with fook all on it. Not having air con or at least a sun roof.

They have good tuning potential though. Silver is the best colour like Kurt Said.

CTR's are nice cars see black ones with tints rolling about China town now and then

would love a N15 with a SR20VET in it

Darren198712 said:
would love a N15 with a SR20VET in it

:confused:

But yeah, saw this in real life today and it looks immaculate!

Next time i think you should take me out in it Dave :D

Type r's are nice cars except you have to push them to their limits to get any performance out of them. But if you do they are genrally fast cars. One thing is to watch out for your gearlinks and gear selector, as it was ripped straight off a ford pick-up, ie. its shite!!

nice buy!!

NaylorGTI said:
really clean looking mate, see you on sunday then :cool:
Just hope the weather stays nice for it m8!

rowdy-GTi said:
Loks nice, although the rear parking sensors ruin the rear.
Totally agree with you on that one Rowdy but i suppose it will stop our lass hitting anything from the rear! (just wish they made them for the front for the same reason) :D

car looks very clean, and they look great in silver.

Get some carbon goodies yum.

Mates CTR was candy red, very recently white:

Mant01.jpg

mant02.jpg

Carbon bonnet, grille, splitter, side skirts and boot all from Mugen!

Back
Top Bottom