Pinoy Newbie here

Hi everyone! Glad to have found this site,looking forward to seeing your wonderful Almeras. I have a Sentra N16 2004 model, hope I'm welcome here. Thanks :)

Kumusta pare! Another fellow pinoy in da club - so that brings the total to 3 wohoo. Welcome to da club, my bro dArchitect will be in Phili from Friday so I'm sure he'll say wassup when and if he gets net access.

Where in the Philippines are you from? We're from Pangasinan and Noviliches Tandang Sora.

Kumusta pare! Another fellow pinoy in da club - so that brings the total to 3 wohoo. Welcome to da club, my bro dArchitect will be in Phili from Friday so I'm sure he'll say wassup when and if he gets net access.

Where in the Philippines are you from? We're from Pangasinan and Noviliches Tandang Sora.

Salamat sa welcome bro,nice to see a fellow pinoy here. Wow! Were both from Central Luzon,Nueva Ecija here but I grew up in QC Baesa area which is also near Novaliches. :P

Thanks also for the warm welcome scott b, Garnz, Perry, Almerasleeper you guys have awesome rides! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys,I posted pics of my ride in the members rides section at the Newbie area. Please have a look,thanks! :P

Back
Top Bottom