Post some pics of your Interior

Ive started this thread so everyone on the club can post their interiors so hopefully after a few months we will have pictures of EVERY type of Almera interior. Ive seen quite a few Ameras around and i haven't seen ONE in person that's the same as mine so I'm guessing there's quite a few combinations.

Anyway, post a pic of your door card and seats and any other part of your interior you feel like showing to us.

Slick Ricks Si interior:

Seeing those pictures really makes me want to get down to a scrappy and take the entire interior out of a higher spec model... Here's what you get with an Inspiration:

20.IMG_0885.JPG

14.IMG_0886.JPG

I really want better seats and doorcards now! lol

no offence mate but it reminds me when you watch the tv and the black and white fuzz is on like channel 0 or something lol!!.... I think to get a really nice 'mera interior, youve pretty much got to get a whole new interior lol..... :P

kow_gti said:
no offence mate but it reminds me when you watch the tv and the black and white fuzz is on like channel 0 or something lol!!.... I think to get a really nice 'mera interior, youve pretty much got to get a whole new interior lol..... :P
Haha I know exactly what you mean!! No offence taken, also most of the dash is grey instead of the black you get in all the rest! Like this:

3.IMG_0883.JPG

*shudder* lol

lol ironic name "Inspiration" ! looks alright to me though, makes a change to the "nevica ski jacket" crazy patterns on the almeras ive had

sri_alan said:
lol ironic name "Inspiration" ! looks alright to me though, makes a change to the "nevica ski jacket" crazy patterns on the almeras ive had
My micra shared those "crazy patterns" I think hehe:
vbgarage.php

will get a decent picture of a phase 1 si interior tomorrow, weather was terrible today, never stopped raining :(

its a shame they didnt do black leather, would love that in mine

my mera had/has that disgusting interior but i bought some seat covers from an internet shop but not your loose saggy universal covers, these were made for the mera so they look good, looooooads better than tht puke interior!

dont mean to be a wet blanket but apart from the leather..the rest are pants..nissans have sh!te interiors..even 50k skylines

Well if you consider the likes of a gti interior or vz-r interior verses say a civic or something i think the interior of the nissan is waay nicer!

dagnut said:
dont mean to be a wet blanket but apart from the leather..the rest are pants..nissans have sh!te interiors..even 50k skylines

The GTR interior is incredible, I much prefer the jap plastics than stupid shiny bits that are meant to be cool, I like the GTi interior, because its all black and it lets you just look at the road and the dials, without getting distracted by a big hazard lights button etc.

Now thats just showing off Naylor! Anyone want to know a useless jap interior fact.........They are brightly coloured to stimulate jap drivers minds whilst stuck in endless traffic jams!

Love the interior Naylor, what are those seats originally, I will hopefully be sorting a pair of seats out on Sunday. I will get some pics of my JDM interior, with a bit of colour coding tonight,

Back
Top Bottom