Post some pics of your Interior

they're a damm sight better than french interiors! at least jap stuff has some substance to it! I really like the standard interior in my Si. comfy, tidy and the cloth pattern as I said is a nice non-intrusive one that I find quite pleasant.

That said, Naylor's interior is pure sex in a can... (I'm sure I saw some stuff in Amsterdam that was called 'sex in a can'.)

GTi kurt said:
The GTR interior is incredible, I much prefer the jap plastics than stupid shiny bits that are meant to be cool, I like the GTi interior, because its all black and it lets you just look at the road and the dials, without getting distracted by a big hazard lights button etc.

Totally agree...that's why i painted my interior bright green:P

I must say that my N15's interior feels pretty solid. My dad had a Megane a while ago and everything in the car was super flimsy and felt hollow. After that he had an N16 and it was ok i guess, same hollow feeling and now he has a Primera which has some cheap plastic that's scratches quite easy. I was quite surprised the first time i sat in it because from the outside it looks executive but inside it feels a bit cheap.

The N15's interior might be boring or ugly but at least their solid.

Back
Top Bottom