Pulsar C13 Tekna Dci (spiritual successor to the almera?)

Quick thing checked that renault part number and its more expensive from renault than nissan lol :confused:
God knows lol!!
but that is the renault part number on the side lol!!

its got its OEM rims on at the moment I haven't got round getting the rotas re sprayed black .. I also need tyre pressure sensors to go with them..

felt liners were the reason ford pumas back quarters started dropping off.. cheap to make though :(

Look alright. I think i liked the original wheels better?
Funny you should mention the felt arch liners. I stripped my A4s down the other day and was surprised that it was felt...maybe they're better at sound insulation? Like you say, they must hold moisture though.
You are right, Felt arch liners are to reduce road noise. They aren't as good as Plastic liners at keeping out moisture and stay wet much longer.
Anyone would think that car manufacturers are now making cars that don't last as long so they can sell their latest model in 7 years time.....;)

How long is the corrosion guarantee on these?
By the way is that a side table made with sr20 block? i like it:)

no idea but id imagine it lasts aslong as its not rusty then the day after it runs out the bubbles appear..

yes its my coffee table.. I put a post about it on here some time ago..

Yup we didnt buy new it had lost 7k from new when we got it and it only had 6k miles on it.. im waiting for some ex display DIG-T 190s to come up..

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom