Pulsar N1 V2 - Landed

Was at a trackday few weeks back with V2... Got on well at it for its first outting...

2010_1031TrackDay0047.jpg

[video=youtube;sMeHrXmStdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMeHrXmStdo[/video]

Awsum, saw this on your channel yesterday. I honestly thought it was the 2litre n1

Can't believe it's that fast

Steve

how have i not seen this thread before now !!!!! cars is savage looking man and the video is class, NA power all the way, i have the bc coilovers to, which would ya rate better since ya have both, bc or tein ??

how have i not seen this thread before now !!!!! cars is savage looking man and the video is class, NA power all the way, i have the bc coilovers to, which would ya rate better since ya have both, bc or tein ??

The Teins are alot better quality but for price wise BC are near 1/2 the price of Teins new.

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh will ya fuck off!

someone trying to take ya on the inside?

Fuck off from what?!!
Didnt see anyone trying to take me at all, where?

haha, you said it at the end of the video dude

looks like the silver n15 was taking you up the inside, after you undertook him

Steve

Ah get ya now.

I was actually giving out about the guy in front drifting! There was no drifting allowed and was annoying have drift wannabe's throwing it out while you were trying to pass!

haha, you said it at the end of the video dude

looks like the silver n15 was taking you up the inside, after you undertook him

Steve

Never thought i'd say this after looking for a version 2 N1 for so long but its now SOLD!
Well time to move on....and with the vvl ae86 build going to extremes the version 2 going was inevitable!!

Its going to someone that will take very good care of it and he has alot better climate than Ireland....I cant say who the new owner is yet but put it this way, he is almost 10,000 miles away!!
Car is ready to be shipped to new owner just waiting on a shipping date.

One of my favorite pics...

IMG_0139.jpg

Ireland is now down to only 4 version 2's now! sad to see that one go in fairness, as ya said mine is like yours only with a bigger cock ha ha lol

ah well at leat its going sum where it will be appreciated , i'd say POC shed a tear this morning when it left for the docks !!

It left yesterday for Southampton, Uk and will get a roro car boat from there to Australia, havent a clue about shipping costs.
I know a 20ft container from Dublin to Ausie is just under 3k euro...

Back
Top Bottom