Pulsar SRV Edinburgh

Seen a half green, half silver Pulsar SRV at the Newbridge roundabout. Followed it up onto the M8 and along the Bypass, but I had to turn off before it as I was going to Costco.

Was surprised to see one...

...do they not come in 4 wheel drive?

--Tommy

was this the one?
1.jpg
[/IMG]

Saw this last week sometime but can't remember where. Noticed it as it went past and thought that looks like a Almera with different coloured panels but thought nothing of it.

Garnz said:
Would it not use the the GTi-R running geaer. As nissan would have been daft making a newer version!
hopefully. I have a GTiR and hope to swap the engines over winter fingers crossed it fits ok

It may be difficult as the wheelbases are different (Arent all 4wd N15s GA-powered?). What you could try (Dont know if you are already doing this) is making a hybrid of the 2 by using the rear part of the original transmission and mating it to the SR20 gearbox up front by using the connection from the GTiR propshaft?

Corbs said:
It may be difficult as the wheelbases are different (Arent all 4wd N15s GA-powered?). What you could try (Dont know if you are already doing this) is making a hybrid of the 2 by using the rear part of the original transmission and mating it to the SR20 gearbox up front by using the connection from the GTiR propshaft?
That was the idea with the wheelbase differance and I think I will need GTi engine mounts as its a GA15 to an SR20. Not sure if anyone has tried this so it will be interesting if it can be done :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom