quickdraw PH2 GTi

hahah mismatched alloys because its just been in for MOT :) nso matched treads on same axle Yo!

box is for the DVD player and TV tuner! was fiddling about with it it does sit above the ECU normally :)

Beemers are some of the drift motors fella!

just thought i would throw up some little phone photos - gonna be getting some better ones soon though as it will be going up for sale shortly

DSC01633.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

also has a new front number plate on now aswell :)

DSC01657.jpg

needs another wash since birds have been taking target practice on it but still

fitted the wheels

blackstealth.jpg

finish tidying the paintwork up on it and then it goes up for sale :(

gonna advertise it at £1700 and see what i get offered!

got a WAD of receipts and it gets serviced every 3-6k.

not a single spot of rust on it!
underside has been stripped and resealed completely

and the whole car is gonna get a frsh coat of lacquer before i sell it as a few places are a little bit duller for my liking!

brand new number plates have just gone on

interior is immaculate with no wear holes - and its been non-smoke aswell.

only thin i would change is the front slam panel were the previous person changed it - i think it could have been done better!
i might change this when i take the front end of to seal the cross member etc. depends on my time scale i suppose

dont you get addicted to undersealing once youve started, i realised this when i done sills on my old micra. the whole underside ended up being done

What mileage is it on now? And when are you selling up? Looks in awesome condition. How on earth did you get it for £300? The guy selling must have thought there was some problems or something surely.

its on 88k now!
i got it at 76k - yes guys ive only done 12k in 2 years in it!

thats simply because the fact i have 5 cars lol

but yes - the car had an abs issue when i got it! and no MOT

had a new ecu - engine bay loom - re-mapped - new sensors all round

turned out to be the hub
guy from nissan explained to me once that because of the slide pin it can over heat the hub and it looses some type of magnetism to it which them alters the resistance between the abs ring and the sensor (apparently)..lol

i simply changed the hub and it sorted.

dont get me wrong upon close inspection there is a few tiny little things i would fix over time etc!

there is 2 slight dings on the n/s just behind the door i noticed the other week (must be shopping trolley) grr but they annoy me because i see them every time i wash the car.
the odd stonechip on the bonnet (which i am sorting with the paint tidy up)
it has phase 1 front fogs!
ive never been that fussed to change them to phase 2 even when ive had some myself - ive just sold them on - its not important to me.

the car itself is immaculate only because of the cars ive stripped the bits my car has needed have been replaced for the good - like front bumper - doorcard

he needed a car straight away as his other one ran out of tax apparently!

he gonna bring it back in a week or so when i have more time to do it! :)

Back
Top Bottom