quicky's GTi

quickdraw

AOC Trader
Only have a thread for my micra, so thought since my GTi is now on the road, i may aswell start this! and then watch its progress.

not done much to it as of yet since i onyl just got it on the road.

Picture.jpg

tinted back lights.
Rims
lowered 30mm on PI
(mid) modifying the grill to an open mouth one
about to tint the back windows aswell

Engine:
SSauto manifold
Hotshot CAI
timing adjusted

gonna stay pretty much standard, just tidy it up for general dail;y driving for now and concentrate on the micra (so i say, i never ever do this, i said this about the vectra and ended up tarting it up a bit)

but ne ways!

the GTi

Looks rele tidy mate, the wheels are awesome!

Why do you want to concentrate on a lil girlie toy town Micra car tho- put your time into a proper car!

Yes he is, there's nothing girly about that! Or most Micras if you mod them tastefully!

jedi said:
Looks rele tidy mate, the wheels are awesome!

Why do you want to concentrate on a lil girlie toy town Micra car tho- put your time into a proper car!

WHY?

i think a 375bhp/tonne go-kart will be quite entertaining!

plus, like i said i will be modifying this, just not to the extremities of the micra!

the reasons behind the micra years ago, but in all honesty im not doing it for them reasons now, its more for personal want, started so i will finish!

just life came in the way last year and had to make a decision, do i start to build my life, house, family etc, or do i waste it on the micra all the time!

i personally chose my life than th emicra, and i made the right decision,

plus im moving 250 miles away from the micra, to earn alot more money in a new job, there will be enough money to do the engines on both ;)

squarepants said:
lol it seems most msc members are all buying almeras now :p

dont pretend you dont want one dan.

wayne, lookin good mate, the start of another project perhaps?! cant say its a daily slogger as i remember you brought a K10 as a slogger and that ended up with a kit and wheels lol

tommo said:
dont pretend you dont want one dan.

wayne, lookin good mate, the start of another project perhaps?! cant say its a daily slogger as i remember you brought a K10 as a slogger and that ended up with a kit and wheels lol

whoops!

lol

well i already have a full ph2 kit (sat in garage waiting to get time to spray)- lights - (i kinda already modifying the grill) - have tined the windows - added the ss autochrome manifold - the hot shot CAI - lowered - and 17's

gonna put one of my dvd players in though - i miss that -

so i kinda already have modified it. lol

but what i mean is im not gonna go stupid modify on it!

its gonna stay reasonable!

untill i finish the micra!

qhich is my next port of call, since i have stopped working on other peoples cars now, meaning when i get chance when im back in th enorth east (once a month) ill be solely working on the micra..

which means itll be ready for show season next february!

James said:
there's nothing girly about that! Or most Micras if you mod them tastefully!

True but for me modding a micra would be like reconditioning a hammer- just a new head and a handle and it will be all right!

jedi said:
True but for me modding a micra would be like reconditioning a hammer- just a new head and a handle and it will be all right!

without starting an arguement, and im really not, unless youve driven a modified K11 micra you'll not understand. ...

tommo said:
without starting an arguement, and im really not, unless youve driven a modified K11 micra you'll not understand. ...
Exactly :)

"Do not underestimate what you will never understand"

tommo said:

No i'm not talking about performance, i'm sure they are great fun- just in my view they are the most nasty looking thing ever built so for that reason i wouldnt touch one.

Darren198712 said:
I was wondering how did you tint your rear lights was it tinted with a spray of tinted with the film.

Tinting spray mate!

also: Any one that wants to go for a little run in my "girly" modified Micra, is more than welcome!

Like Go-Karting - Take it extreme

tommo said:

I've driven a 1.0 Auto K11, it had ripspeed floor mats..does that count as modified? :p

But yeh, I see DE/DET Micra's as the the XE/LET Nova competitor. Should be a beast.

I've used Savage to tint my rear indicators. Good stuff, but be prepered to spend quite a bit of time with some safe cut to get a decent finish.

Back
Top Bottom