quicky's K10 SR

quickdraw

AOC Trader
Not got many pics but ill pop a few old ones up and keep it updated!

i know its not an almera, but be nice :D

IMAGE_169.jpg

sieviewat16.jpg

Waynesprayedarch.jpg

no engine in (thus why it so high :p)
wingblue.jpg

P1010091.jpg

IMAGE_099.jpg

will keep them updated,

i know it wont be to everyones taste aswell!
and believe it or not i actually like smooth subtle - but i had to go crazy to make it the whole crazyness

comments both ways!

lots to go yet!

ubt im rebuilding the second engine (once i get the block) everything else here ready for it

That rocker cover's ace, why did i do mine black?!

Engine swap is cool.
Not sure about the styling as its not my cup of tea, Im sure it will look 10x better when its all sprayed up though.

To be fair - i'd prefer it to be a low riding sleeper.

But the whole point in the car is because i do auto bodystyling so it had to go extreme to show of the arts!

im more of a smooth low riding subtle car person.

I prefer engine work to bodywork.

but what needs to be done needs to be done. Thats why im contemplating a rear wheels 2ltr sr k10 with the spare engine once the other is rebuilt.

but thats time yet

i dont like the outside but obviously you have reasons for doing it, love the idea of an sr20 in a k10 though.

out of interest, why paint bits of it but not do the whole car? im assuming the blue will be the final colour? wouldnt the paint match be better if it was all sprayed at once?

i spray bit's black before i primer it to find high-spot's n that when using filler etc.maybe something similar?

K33 ELV said:
That rocker cover's ace, why did i do mine black?!

you cant really tell from the pic but -

it orange with a purple and pink pearl and blue/purple flakes!

ill try get a diff angle one

sprint said:
i dont like the outside but obviously you have reasons for doing it, love the idea of an sr20 in a k10 though.

out of interest, why paint bits of it but not do the whole car? im assuming the blue will be the final colour? wouldnt the paint match be better if it was all sprayed at once?

someone has already stated some reasons but the front end was done when i sprayed the engine bay! - which then i changed again when i took the 1.6 out! and i sprayed it black, so that the chrome and colour stood out more!
ill get pics of th eother engiens i had in before the 2ltr

then for obvious reasons - because the paint is a pearl checking angles and contours etc to find best effects!

because its all custom id rather it be perfect to my tastes before a complete spray!

the car has been off the road for a bit - over a year whilst rebuilding it!

but then io have stripped everything right down and rebuilt th elot, de rustning everything new parts etc!

along with fully sealing the interior etc.

oh and its the sr20 out of the primera p10 mate!

lower compression -

looking sweet mate, read all your blog's on the micra owners club :) hope you get it 100% soon.

just out of interest are them arches part of a kit or did you make them? If you made them what did you use? Did you weld the metal in place and fill ontop? Just curious mate :)

Looks great fella, bet it will fly! Can appreciate why its kitted up - but the matt black made me think about the rat look. A slammed rat look micra on 13" white-wall steelies and an sr20 :D ! That would be awesome!

Maybe i've just been to too many dub shows :lol:

syms said:
looking sweet mate, read all your blog's on the micra owners club :) hope you get it 100% soon.

just out of interest are them arches part of a kit or did you make them? If you made them what did you use? Did you weld the metal in place and fill ontop? Just curious mate :)

all custom mate - and its fibreglass with it then smoothed to desired shape!

but they have changed since then aswell :p

since i had the exhaust coming out the sides, i have moulded the full skirt and arch all in oneto flow and wrap around the exhuast

just waiting around for my water pump to arrive from america at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom