Quicky's project 200sx

loose the side skirts.. fit some 15" weller racing steelies and get some coilovers..

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

youll need 15x10ET0 or you could get these proper bad boys which are THE best wheels for the S13!

sml_297.jpg

x114 -19ET 17x9.5 Gunmetal with lip

The Rota RB-X drift is the latest wheel in the Rota Drift series stable.

THE most extreme fitment wheel stocked in the UK for the 200sx S13

4x114 17x9 et MINUS 13 (-13)

4x114 17x9.5 et MINUS 19 (-19)

Stocked in White with polished dish, Silver with polished dish, Gunmetal with polished dish, and Bronze with polished dish.

Huge dish AND concave spokes.

Extremely aggressive fitment, will only fit the S13 with an extreme arch pull, or overfenders.

No spacers needed for these wheels thats for sure

in fact get the RB's dude they would look the tits with stretched tyres with those over fenders on a matt black car lowerd to the ground PLEAS let me style this bad boy for your dude!

i have coilovers on it! lol

i have HSD stage 2 from driftworx :)

all 1 thousand pounds worth. and had to raise them up so i could get off my drive :P

thinking black bonnet black roof and tailgate

with black arch extensions and skirts with a bold colour right round the body
orange or blue maybe

with some nice wide wheels, undecided what though

DSC01842.jpg

you just need the arch extentions and those RB's then paint it matt will look evil.. blue and orange will look like a kids toy..

and without proper wheels those arches are gona fail harder than corbs again!

well the wheels will be getting changed any ways - its a given!

but im keeping the skirts and i am NOT going matt.

i think it is one of the most nonsensical things!
its pointless

aren't cars just toys any ways?

that one is sexy yus

still not sure on mine

and hate it red LOL

see i even hate my own toy matey!

its gonna get battered any ways1 thats why i want to spray it a solid colour.

im seriously just thinking of taking the arches off.

think ill leave them for a week, keep looking at them and see if i get insperation if not then they come off!

they will most prob get smashed straight away any ways

well the car will be getting rolled over next week or so - so i can strip the complete underside and re seam weld it all and re apply por-15 and underseal it all

little update as i was moving the cars around i thought i would throw the bumpers on to test fit them

d3262120.jpg

5eb57b8a.jpg

cant really see the rear one but

84e86ce7.jpg

also have my clutch pedal, spare manual gearbox, new full 3" exhaust system, front mount intercooler on way to me - should be with me within a few weeks.
still got to roll it over and shot blast it all when i get time - since been in the unit ive not stopped so not had chance

Back
Top Bottom