rear bushes

Taken off the rear axle today, and one or two of the bushes are knackered, where can i get oem bushes? not bothered about uprated ones just standard is fine.

need the 2 pivot bushes and the steel bush that fits off the beam onto the car.

thanks Tom

Standard bushes can be found on eBay mate not sure about the sheath,is your old one in really bad condition?

i looked on ebay couldn't find them only the over expensive uprated ones???? do you have a link?

The small steel bush is knackered and i dont want to be doing it when the cars back on the road, may aswell do it now its all stripped down

i keep crossing them ill see if i can find a link, as for the steel bush (do you mean the surrounding metal for the trailing arm bush or the inner metal sleeve?

Last edited:
just had a look and it seems theres none on there now might be better off with the poly bushes, extended life etc and easier to fit aswell

Is the above link the rite fitment for an almera..all I can see is maxima. .
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Is the above link the rite fitment for an almera..all I can see is maxima. .
Thanks

Select a 99 Sentra to see all the compatible parts. The engine mounts are different so you cant buy the set, you have to buy them individually.

that one should be ok, there isn't too much movement on those in all fairness, i got away without changing that, and i think thats a dealer part in all honesty

Select a 99 Sentra to see all the compatible parts. The engine mounts are different so you cant buy the set, you have to buy them individually.
Thanks..already have the poly mounts so all good on that front

Back
Top Bottom