Recommend Me A Backbox!

hey guys! The names dave! Just signed up today!

looking for a nice back box for my almera, decided I wanna pop one on to see what it will be like! I was looking at Magnaflow but really dont have a clue as to what I should be looking for reguards size, fitment etc

janspeed do a universal one, best bet is a custom one though, from the cat back

ello n welkom david, Magnaflow are a good system if fitted correct like anything really. TheSam means janspeed do a direct fit on for the N15's. most of us on here wioth stainless steel exhausts, have had custom ones made up by Powerflow, Torqueflow etc etc.

david

The best back box imo is the Fujitsubo-Giken one that came with the VZR. Have a look around the web, most VZR owners fit an after market system as the stock exhaust is too restrictive if you're lucky you might find someone with spare backbox. If not PM me with a ridiculously inflated offer & you can have mine. lol.

I see you've got an Si, Sebring do a good bolt-on backbox for the 1.4 engines, check out their website.

It's worth noting that the Janspeed backbox is only a direct fit for the GTi and you'd need the GTi midsection for it to fit. The good news however is that the GTi midsection will go straight on to your car, giving you a bit of extra power as it's slightly larger, and then you can put the Janspeed one onto that.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will give a look for the Fujitsubo-Giken and see can I find one!

^Went onto the website, nice selection of them. What one would you recommend?

http://www.sebringexhausts.co.uk/p/SEBsbv_pl.asp?VC=NSALM01&PTC=EXS09

SEBTailpipeC1Small.gif

Is what it looks like. Depends on your preference really, the Sebring one is nice and subtle and has a lifetime guarantee.

Sorry mate, the Fuji backbox from the VZR will need a VZR/Gti centre section to fit. Didnt realise you had an SI, assumed you had a VZR cos of the username.

^Tbh it wouldnt be worth my while on this car. considering it will nearly cost what the car is worth haha!

Next car tho, looking at a gti next weekend so.

Back
Top Bottom