richs mera gti

ok never really started up a thread for car, so thought i would start one
its one of the late phase 2 models with all the bits. bodywork isnt the best but hey i love it
things done lowered. powerflow exhaust decat fse power boost valve and f50 bonnet.
did have 17" wolfrace octanes but felt so much better with the standard wheels on
have just ordered a 421 manifold and gonna refurb alloys black with a white rim.
almeragti001-1.jpg
an old pic with the 17"s
11072009281.jpg

11072009282.jpg

11072009280.jpg

hope you all like

Looking nice! :cool:

What`s it lowered on, springs or coilies (the back of mine is nowhere near that low on springs)? :(

Also, P1 skirts? :confused:

Looking nice! :cool:

What`s it lowered on, springs or coilies (the back of mine is nowhere near that low on springs)? :(

Also, P1 skirts? :confused:

joy tuning skirts were on it when i had it never got round to changin them and its lowered on some adjustable srings i brought off joe still got about another inch on the back and half inch:D on the front if i want but need some comfort :lol:

Tommo's ps3 has broken so he's text me asking if i'd put a comment in this thread for him, he said your bonnet looks wank. Dont shoot the messenger.

Tommo's ps3 has broken so he's text me asking if i'd put a comment in this thread for him, he said your bonnet looks wank. Dont shoot the messenger.

you fucking pervert.

washed it then rich :lol:

simcards right in one respect. bonnets not my taste, but on the flipside modding is all personal preference. think were all in agreement there. rich likes the bonnet, so fair game in my eyes. good to see you got the wing on, hows she drive with the +timing mate? get chance to take it out?

only up to the kos wash and back but seemed loads better mate thanks had to grind the bottom bolts off lol on the wing. the missus woundered where you went brought ya dinner and everything meant more for me tho :D

you were right she does like cookin. on a winner there son lol sorry bout that, next time ill take the left over bacon and eggs :lol:

looks loads better on the gti wheels like we said. bit more aggro lookin

done a few things to the gti so thought i would post some pics up
my smooth boot
DSC00166.jpg

and sprayed the alloys white bit dirty tho
whitewheels.jpg

Back
Top Bottom