richs mera gti

Nice one man, I love the white wheels too!

That smooth boot sure cost me a lot, but IMO they did a really good job of curving the plate, it wasnt just a flat sheet welded in.

its going in soon to be resprayed with the bonnet as the bonnet needs doing again. but everyone that has seen the boot comments how good of job it is. wanna sell me that header yet :lol:

Looks fucking immense mate, loads better than last time I saw her, still getting on with the springs then? :)
Looks so good at that height! And I actually like the bonnet lol, never thought I'd say that!
Joe

going to have a look tomo night at it and see if it has been looked after and is worth the money. lol you can do all the hard work for me;:D

Keep me updated lol, you know what I need anyway..
I can't stop looking at the pictures on the first page man, the car looks so good decked on the GTi wheels!!

the pipe is offset that means the backbox has baffles in like a standard backbox, think ill fit it after the drag meet as it is though really lol

went over the shop just to get a few things got home and noticed this
06102009342.jpg

06102009343.jpg

06102009344.jpg

been told it was a black honda civic old man driving their is a camera over looking where it happened just need to hope it works

Back
Top Bottom