RIP N814 MFC.........Long Live P880 PBM

duno, just got mine cos its fun. Not asif i drive fast or anything but im guessing it makes the steering a bit quicker.

Think of driving with a massive truck wheel on, then this one, can steer quicker with the smaller one.

So, just finished doing this. Looks a million times better than standard, im over the moon with how its turned out :)

IMG_0034small.jpg

IMG_0032small.jpg

Can see my steering wheel there.

next on the list is the pillars, started tonight with vinyl, but i think i might just paint them instead.

IMG_0029small.jpg

bike on the roof :)

Chris's (hardcore TID) roofbars off the ratmera, and a cycle carrier i got from work for a fiver.

Excuse the unwashed state. I would say it'll get washed soon, but id be lying.

IMG_0089small.jpg

IMG_0090small.jpg

IMG_0092small.jpg

Looks sweet man....lowering springs or coilies?

Just springs, would love some coilovers and proper offset wheels at somepoint but no cash for now.

Rowdy, the nice views are from my parents house, i now live in a semi detatched house in a scummy estate :D Moving up in the world.

It was the mod of 2010 mate! Looking good. I like the Sri alloys. I've got the same on mine but need it lowering. Well done chap.

Nah, only 3 or 4 people did it in 2010, lots more will in 2011 ;)

Very very comfy seats though, bit hard to get them to sit at the right level, but they'll do.

Shame the state it is justnow :(. Once I get it back together I'll get the sill sorted and tidy it up again and hopefully bring it back to being lovely looking.

Started on the drivers side arch tonight. Sitting low as fuck but in need of a clean.
WP_000770.jpg

Back
Top Bottom