Rota Slipstream Referb and re-colour suggestions

As the title said i'm looking at getting my alloys referbed because the diamond cut has lacquer peel and also one of them has kerb damage on :(, i'm looking at getting rid of the diamond cut on them as ive heard nothing but bad stories from alloy places that the diamond cuts on them don't last very long at all, well anyway currently they are like this

med_slipstream_gunmetal_polished_lip.jpg

am open to suggestions of what colour people think my car is a N16 which is KL0 Silver with black trims most of you have seen it before

I was thinking possibly a black/chrome colour with purple flakes in it, as i have metallic cadburys purple calipers thats only thing i can think of atm but i'm wanting peoples opinions or suggestions :)

Thanks

Paul

My car didn't look like a Subaru...

and choose the right gold, i.e. SSR gold which is less vivid/saturated and it can look nice.

nah gold wheels and silver car deffo a no no for me especially being a light silver aswell, but yours was grey ed and your new one is black :P totally different colours

might look at the idea of the anodised purple but with either shadow chrome or gunmetal, even though it is eating into the skyline fund but my alloys are a real state so they need doing :(

Back
Top Bottom