Rota Slipstream Referb and re-colour suggestions

Tricky adding colour to a monochrome car as the only colour is the rear number plate and rear lenses.

Black wheels with yellow rims, add front fogs, heavy yellow tint on all the front clear lenses and side repeaters, dark smoke rear lenses.

That makes the yellow your seconday colour (various tones of grey being base colour) with some yellow on sight from any angle and the purple calipers will be a nice contrasting detail. Any stickers should be yellow with purple highlights/detail.

Just a thought, easy enought to Photoshop.

i already have front fogs and got a black tinting film on them only thing is i really don't like yellow

my rear lights are also tinted with the darkest fly-eyes black aswell

was thinking a fairly dark metallic blue, and prob change the front fog tints to blue aswell, or would that just be magnet to cops if i had the fogs with a blue tint on them

will have a play on photoshop tomorrow when i have a bit more time

Maybe. So long as it doesn't significantly alter the colour of the light output you *should* be OK with cops, vosa and mot.

Dark metallic blue would be good but to make it part of the car something else would have to be the same colour. Maybe wingmirror backs and/or wiper arms?

well under my engine bay, ive got the rocker cover painted blue and also my connectors are blue as well,

will have to try photoshop and see how it turns out, will post a picture later

Back
Top Bottom