SENTRA LIGHTS x2

• Thread starter Thread starter ALMERAGIRL69
  • Start date Start date
A

ALMERAGIRL69

:rolleyes: our new mod me and pea gti... USA sentra stlye halo lights or angel eyes

just waiting on new front grills coming

let us know what you think cheers

Attachments

• SPOTTED 010.jpg
    SPOTTED 010.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 610
  • SPOTTED 013.jpg
    SPOTTED 013.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 448
:eek: nice one how much they cost ye? Could see some phase 2 lights up for sale soon for them.

if any one is interested i can get them for you guys so let me know pm me

Noones interestet in these? :)

Attachments

• Photo0067.jpg
    Photo0067.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 724
Rick said:
Surely the light is gonna shine the wrong way :confused:

lol Would of thought so

Tracey, you might wanna buy some of them Clip on headlight lenses that people use when they drive abroad.

Just a few quick Questions:

How much are the lights?
Where are they from?
What grill will you be using/Will the mera grill still fit?
What year sentra lights will fit the N15?
Alternatively, Can somebody get hold of some for me please?

Mucho appreciated if somebody could possibly answer them for me :)

Cheers

well to be honest if they shine the wrong way a cant give a flying fuck because am sure other people in this club have mods that are illegal.........soooooooo that is why we are keeping the old lights for mot!! Question. how many people in this country drive around with no cat when there car should have one but for some reason they can pass an mot?! I think everyone knows the answer to that one! :)

yeah they look really hot, how much they set u 2 back?? i really like them with the black surround too, gonna look awsome with the grill in too. maybe if people start buying these then ill get my hands on some p2 headlights... whoop

PEA GTI said:
well to be honest if they shine the wrong way a cant give a flying fuck because am sure other people in this club have mods that are illegal.........soooooooo that is why we are keeping the old lights for mot!! Question. how many people in this country drive around with no cat when there car should have one but for some reason they can pass an mot?! I think everyone knows the answer to that one! :)
imo de-cat is a little bit different, it isn`t gonna cause an accident.
headlights with the wrong pattern can cause an accident, what you need to think about is this, how would you feel if you came head on with a car, and it`s lights are blazing in your eyes, then with a twist of fate, you end up leaving the road and writing off your mera.

you lose your no claims bonus, and have to explain the reason for leaving the road to the police, thats if you aren`t seriously injured or worse still, killed.

how would you feel if you had caused the crash of another driver because of your headlights, and they had been killed?

just my opinion, but points certainly worth thinking about. well i think so anyway.

they look cool, but i have to agree with boghopper. But as long as they are set low, they should be ok.
Wait till night, let someone drive your car past you (you in another car obviously) and see how it looks

has anyone noticed that the recess the lights r sitting in and the lights themselves are aiming to what would be the right when driving, but maybe the pictures flipped, i dont know..

Wont the japanese lights shine the right way for us? Cant we get them from japan?

Back
Top Bottom