SENTRA LIGHTS x2

• Thread starter Thread starter ALMERAGIRL69
  • Start date Start date
right i must have been asleep to miss out on these, where you get them from and if you wanna sell yours i will pay a good price for them mate ;)

they look nice!
you can get see through sticker thingys that go on the front of the head lights and stop them from blinding on coming traffic. they re-direct the beams straight..

i wouldnt advise driving with these without them being fixed, as the police will not take kindly as you go past them..

well done pea and tracy for having this idea and actally goin through with it. i think its been well worth while and no matter what people say about it i think it looks really good! canty wait to see the grill sprayed like. what you gonna do about the mesh on it? u gonna put the nissan badge on? or just leave it with the little bit in the middle?
i thonestly think that they look really good like so once again well done.
just for the record, they may be against the law but so are my headlights as they are too blue and im sure that a few more people's will be too.

no cos the headlights are slighly smaller cos they are off a sentra and are diffrent to almera headlights hence reason for needing sentra grille. but i been thinkin anywere in the world that had a sentra released were they drive on the same side of the road as us. or cud u not make the inside of the sentra lights fit inside a almera headlight.

Gadger said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-9...992518761QQrdZ1

Hahahaha....JDM....HAHAHA....OMG... couldnt resist :D

admin/mod feel free to delete this

gadger said:
well done pea and tracy for having this idea and actally goin through with it. i think its been well worth while and no matter what people say about it i think it looks really good! canty wait to see the grill sprayed like. what you gonna do about the mesh on it? u gonna put the nissan badge on? or just leave it with the little bit in the middle?
i thonestly think that they look really good like so once again well done.
just for the record, they may be against the law but so are my headlights as they are too blue and im sure that a few more people's will be too.

I think that It only matters on the MOT but to be honest they will not check properly they just test if they are working. I think the police will not stop you for the head lights but blue head lights they may stop you

My mate has a CRX with those type of headlights, and failed the MOT because of them.

Another mate had green lights in his sidelights and got stopped and fined £30 for them, also got a vehicle defect notice and had to get it stamped by a garage...

Darren198712 said:
I think that It only matters on the MOT but to be honest they will not check properly they just test if they are working. I think the police will not stop you for the head lights but blue head lights they may stop you

i've worked at an MOT test centre and i can tell you, we do test them unless they have already passed for headlights previously but failed elsewhere.

well i seen them today and they looked the business and they dont look to be pointing the wrong way at all, the left hand side is shining slightly further then the right but thats how it should be, i honestly couldnt see anyone with these getting pulled for it.
and just for the record, mine passed an mot with these bulbs in.

Well I think it will be easier if you know the guys who is going to Mot your car. And How the hell are police going to tell that the head lights are facing the wrong way. They might stop you because of colour because you can tell that straight off but how the hell are they going to tell if the lights are shining the wrong way ?

saw almeragirls headlights and grill up close yesterday.. just have to say they look the dogs... nice job! Gonna start hunting them down for the N16....

Darren198712 said:
And How the hell are police going to tell that the head lights are facing the wrong way. They might stop you because of colour because you can tell that straight off but how the hell are they going to tell if the lights are shining the wrong way ?

As we drive on the Left hand side of the road our headlights shine towards the pavement side (ie to the left).

Any country that drives on the right hand side of the road, then there headlights will shine towards there pavement side (ie to the right).

Headlights shine like this as to not blind oncoming traffic.

So....... If these sentra lights are made for a car that drives on the right hand side of the road, then when put on a car over here, they will shine onto the right hand side of the road (ie oncoming traffic). :roll:

And there is no way they will pass an MOT, as they will be totally misaligned.

Rick said:
As we drive on the Left hand side of the road our headlights shine towards the pavement side (ie to the left).

Any country that drives on the right hand side of the road, then there headlights will shine towards there pavement side (ie to the right).

Headlights shine like this as to not blind oncoming traffic.

So....... If these sentra lights are made for a car that drives on the right hand side of the road, then when put on a car over here, they will shine onto the right hand side of the road (ie oncoming traffic). :roll:

And there is no way they will pass an MOT, as they will be totally misaligned.

fair enough i guess when the car is due for mot just swap them over

Back
Top Bottom