Shakespeare County Raceway meet pics 6/4/08

I had to laugh at David in the Gti vs ITR video :D

Nice vids and pics. Would be great to get a dedicated Camera man for the day, for pics and vids.
That way we could get a very nice video compilation of all the Almera 1/4mile runs.

Ideally, recording from a high point near the finish line, but being able to zoom in to see the start of the race aswell. That way we could see who crosses the line first, which is useful when your racing something you want to beat!

Im hooked on this now though, cant wait for the next one.

Nice vids and pics. Would be great to get a dedicated Camera man for the day, for pics and vids.
That way we could get a very nice video compilation of all the Almera 1/4mile runs.

Ideally, recording from a high point near the finish line, but being able to zoom in to see the start of the race aswell. That way we could see who crosses the line first, which is useful when your racing something you want to beat!

Cue Ed? :D I'm a camera op by profession and as long as one is free I'm pretty sure work would let me borrow a kit for the day ;) My mera isnt drag worthy at the mo anyway so I wouldnt mind just turning up for filming.

Cue Ed? :D I'm a camera op by profession and as long as one is free I'm pretty sure work would let me borrow a kit for the day ;) My mera isnt drag worthy at the mo anyway so I wouldnt mind just turning up for filming.

That would be great Ed!

We all love pics and videos on here, so having a professional making the video's and pics would be ace.

Its deffinately good day out, plenty of nice cars to look at, good races, and the glorious smell of burning rubber :cool:

So who got the fastest run of the day?....Stu?

Yeah Stu ran the quickest Almera time.

Best times of the day were:

Stu - 15.35
Raceworx - 15.5
Dale - 15.5
David - 16.0 / 15.8 (plus a boot full of stuff)
Paul - 16.7
Tommo- 17.4

Ive already started preparing for the next one, im convinced i can run a high 14 if i get a good start.
Maybe i'll try the handbrake launch technique next time for instant boost, traction permitting.

Back
Top Bottom