short shifter compatability

Was wondering will this fit my n15? They claim it fits 91 - 01 sentras, but the cosmo racing ones I have seen have a cylindrical end to them, perpendicular to the shaft and a hole through this cylindrical piece, i.e completely different to the one depicted. Can anyone advise?

shortshifter.jpg

this one also has a hole through the bottom of it, this is a copy of the B&M and C's Racing shifters, as far as I am aware it will fit, but there are numerous threads for short shifters hiding behind the search button which Im sure will yield answers

Attachments

• Snímka035.jpg
    Snímka035.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Snímka036.jpg
    Snímka036.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Snímka037.jpg
    Snímka037.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 27
Shifter

I have one exactly the same just fitted it a few months ago! If you search ebay.com for a nismo short shifter thats the one Ive got but they're all exactly the same and fit no problem, aint dear either! Good luck

Just been told by my mechanic that the shifter depicted in the first pic of this thread wont fit but he didnt even try fitting it. He ruled it out on a visual inspection of the shifter. Was going to try giving it a blast myself. Can anybody advise if it will indeed fit? Dont see any reason why it shouldnt.

Right, got one similar to the one posted by semtex, even comes with its own bolt so I know the stock one wont be a problem. Its a cosmo racing one if anyone else on here has one. It says in the instructions that you may have to bore out 1-2 mm from the gear lever to transmission rod. Have any of you guys with shortshifters had to do this? Ill get this thing done yet. Its my last intended mod, and wouldnt you know, its taking the longest to get right! lol

you dont have to bore nothing out with the correct size bolt, do a search its on here somewere.. also use a nylo nut to prevent it coming lose and dont over tighten either

Here's pics of my DCi's gearbox linkages. How does this compare to the QG or even N15? (I'll try and get some pics of underneath as well).

Also, anyone know what this connector is for?

Yup, but I reckon I could get round the lift reverse, but does it look anything like it?

Cool cheers guys. Any N16 owners care to throw up some picies please? :)

Back
Top Bottom