Simcard's Olivers Mount Pics 56k unfriendly

Thought i'd clean the car (not a benskett clean but a good clean lol) and get some nice pictures up. Also took a few of my best friends 200sx and his 300 project.

P1020431.jpg

P1020450.jpg

P1020456.jpg

P1020465.jpg

P1020468.jpg

P1020469.jpg

P1020478.jpg

P1020479.jpg

P1020482.jpg

P1020485.jpg

Friends 200sx, Just had a new engine in and a load of other stuff, running 180bhp limited to 3000 rpm till its driven in. Off to get mapped again real soon, should see 430 - 470 bhp.
P1020503.jpg

P1020504.jpg

P1020507.jpg

P1020509.jpg

P1020512.jpg

P1020518.jpg

And project drift slag 300z
P1020521.jpg

P1020523.jpg

Its mainly a motorbike track. Pretty harsh one too, managed to get some air on a few parts as i could make the revs bounce off the limiter before i got traction again. Good fun.

Nice photos, car looks sweet, in fact it looks bloody gorgeous.
Smart 200sx, the rear end/lights look good, almost porshe like. An interestingly cool 300z too!

fuck sake man, that is the nicest almera ive ever seen. every photo looks like a photoshop! and that 200sx is possibly the nicest s14a ive ever seen as well! good work to you and your friends!

Love your car, one of my favourite looking gti's on here!

Only thing i would change is the rear light's, as i dont think they suit the styling of the car, But you've ordered a new set ain't ya matey?

the more i look at your car simcard, the more i love the colour, truelly love it!

200sx is awesome and like the rear end, is that middle plate some add on from the states etc? as i thought the lights usually extend onto the bootlid.

as for the Z, omg! bit of old school, totally love it!

@symsYeah dudei dont like them as much as i did a year ago, lucino's should be coming my way (fingers firmly crossed) soon so them and a change between VRZ and AUtech grille will finish the car off nicely. Then its the engine!

@Alan hahaha, not even touched by photoshop either, scouts honour

@ cov I think the middle plate is the old lights sprayed over with matt black. Can still see some light through it, i think??

Simcard,

I dont like red cars, I dont like colour coded rear lights and I dont like those colour trims round the wheels but . . . . . .
I love how it all works on your car. The colour looks just fantastic in that light.

Youve done an excellent job there sir!

Trug

Wow! Not much to say that hasn't already been said about your car. Gorgeous colour! IMO i'd remove the valve sticker on the window though.

Lovely car mate, really very smart indeed.

Are the wheels a DIY job, or did you get them professionally coated?

Sexy as fook S14a too! Drool...

S14a is now my desktop wall paper! Your car looks mean as fuck man. Lose the Euro GB plates and fit a skinny front one like mine. Makes a hell of a difference.

@damo Not sure about the plates, i kind of like the blue bit, might have to do a photoshop, see what looks good.

@corbs Lol i were gunna do a couple of motion shots too.

Cheers for comments. I'll post some better res pics of the S14a so if you wanted a desktop wallpaper it'll look even better.

Very nice pics there what a transformation since i last seen this in the flesh. TOP JOB

how long has your friend had the s14a as it looks a bit like my friends one one - only a lot tidier

Back
Top Bottom