Simcard's Olivers Mount Pics 56k unfriendly

He's had it for a couple of years. It started its life as a standard racing green on 40k miles. Then he had a front bumper and skirts, wings and a respray in orange with carbon bonnet and some different deep dish wheels along with some engine upgrades and exhaust. Then he basically started all over again, resprayed the car midnight purple, got a whole new kit, rear lights, had to buy those new rota wheels et12 without spacers, about et6 now to fit over the huge k-sport brakes. Then he had a new engine put in which had all the exspensive upgrades to pistons etc, then a new gearbox arrived with enough bits to take up to 800BHP, 60mph in 1st gear!!!!! The car doesnt even have a MAF anymore, its all running through the new ECU thats been specially made. The car was only visually finished 2 days ago so thats why it looks crisp.

your car looks awesome simcard- the candy paint really makes it

ur mates s14 is sweet, midnight purple one of my favourite colours

my own try at a motion shot and pschopped in some lucino lights!
lucinomotionpic.jpg

wow , the car is mint , love it . but not to sure about the lucino rer lights dnt look near as gd as the standard lights uve got already imo . looks good tho ,
and after seein that pic of the s14 i want one lol . my dad used to have an old 200sx , think it was on an n plate .

damn man ive said it once and il say it again, schweeeeeeeeT! i saw your car at JAE and instantly thought it was gorgeous. a lot of time , effort and patience has gone into that car. ya can tell. pride and joy. as for the other motors all cool, especialy the 200. olivers mount is a right track. love it every time i go there. bit harsh on the lil 1.6 tho. plus its not too far from where i live too!!!

that 200 is perfect, I bet he has a massive cock.

Almeras lovely too mate, will only get better with Lucino lights.

gti looks spot on dude, as for the autech grill your changing to, wise choice, ive never really been a huge fan of the vzr grill in general. i think the shape is all wrong for the N15. top work though simcard dude, looks stunning.

as for the 14a, a little bit of wee came out. love the front end, front bumper is awesome. must be a vertex or nismo bumper, looks the balls.......

ill tell u what that 200 is..bloody scary. felt like i was in a fighter jet wen i was in it.... the random lass stood by it on the first pics simcard posted is moi. ha. I cant imagine wot its gonna be like wen its been properly mapped!!! :eek:

by the way simcard i like ure standard wheel jobby u have going on, i never see your car in person, im sure mine would like to meet it some time they might hit it off lol. and i now have 4 black wheels!! finished them finally.

Yeah ive seen u rollin on ur schwartz rims, looks good! I'm off for a little drive around today with some college friends, if u aint doing out, give us a txt and i'll take my camera and take some better pics of your car!

yeh dans car looks great.. shame he hasnt taken me out in it yet, glad you all had fun though

Back
Top Bottom