sold my almera gti got £3500 for it, heres my new beast

yeah i sold it with everything was pritty much immaculate, well i fink it is the ac schnitser, every part is stamped with as schnitser and the codes etc, looking at thos pics that was put up everything is identical, its got the full leather too and its only done 75000, prob about the same speed as my almera mabe a weee bit quicker, still would love to buy a reli cheep almera gti and get the pulsar engine in it maby sum time in the future. still selling it at tha price i lost a huge ammount but it was all worth it.it had done around 88000 when i sold it.

hmm yeh i think i like that actually. I dont think its fair to compare the GTI and the beemer they are too different, and both smart IMO, I really liked your GTI, (except the vent)

but the beemer hs pretty classy i think. Watch out for water loss, and overheating tho, common problem. justt something to be aware of.
Looks mint - Love the rims!

TallPaul86 said:
Had a wee shifty at the AC Schnitzer website and it appears they shove the orange lensed indicators on...

http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/product/3er/e46-compact/coupe/

If i were searching for a BMW (despite my distaste for them) i'd rather have an Alpina version but each to their own

Nice, clean motor but nothing on ur GTi likes ;)

mate of mine has an alpina- stunning and shift something aswell. ill get a piccy

edit: here we go!

newcar002.jpg

newcar001.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

couple ofhismag shoot pics aswell
_JL36033.jpg

_JL24591.jpg

_JL24585.jpg

_JL24570.jpg

carnew005.jpg

carnew004.jpg

not a great fan of beemers,but as you can see im in love with his alpina, s2xweee

Nice motor! :cool:

I had a E30 318iS before the almera - it was very reliable & good fun, would definately have another beemer one day. Would have to be at least a 2.5 though

Have some fun & get it sideways but be careful of barriers on roundabouts as i found out! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom