Some improvements

i think that looks great, colour is very nice and the mods just set it off well.

i actually like the black plastic, breaks up the colour and adds a bit of contrast, can look a bit bland sometimes if its all the same colour with nothing to break it up

That looks good as it is. :thumb:

Maybe paint the bootlid grab-handle black, to blend in with the bumpstrips better, but I`d say all is good.

looking good :). I'd be tempted to try and get it to sit lower on those wheels though. looks a bit monster truckish if you get what I mean.

Yeah i wouldn't bother colour coding as i like the contrast. Looks smart and really clean in "passing":lol: Probably one of the nicest and subtlest N16 along with Ricks. You better bring it to F&M on the AOC stand!!

Oh and do you know who the Black "hurricane" one is in Gala with tints.

mattmera said:
Yeah i wouldn't bother colour coding as i like the contrast. Looks smart and really clean in "passing":lol: Probably one of the nicest and subtlest N16 along with Ricks. You better bring it to F&M on the AOC stand!!

Oh and do you know who the Black "hurricane" one is in Gala with tints.

cheers matt.
no but ive seen it. 02 plate iirc. havent a clue. its never been in at us for any work (yet), so no i havent a scooby. wondered tho.

Back
Top Bottom