sorry guys!

ur step bro told me you got a scooby, il see you at my garage soon :P hope your enjoying it matey! stil aint seen it driving about yet though! :(

Have to dissagree with some- been there done that and regreted it! Had two almera's bought a Scooby drained my bank dry and am back on the almera now!

Fatastic car if you've got the money but mine cost me so much money, it just sat on the drive all the time cos i couldnt afford to drive it.

Thats why, like other cars that drain you of all funds, they're cheap! I could go out tomorrow and buy a twin turbo 300zx but i wouldn't like anything to go wrong, i'd have to sell a kidney!

Interior is nice and it looks tidy, but imprezas bore the shit out of me.

Fit Sti Ver. 3 rear lights and de-tango the indcators though.

Will you be changing the alloys... i mean the colour of the alloys.. to do be different like?

nice motor, that the next on the wanted list.. after my greek holiday next year....

update

just got a few thing done i know its not a almera, but u know....

de tango'd the front, end new splitter, new fog light, washer jets on the bumper, exhaust, timing belt pullys and nice clean oil, much better!!

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

hey mate,

sorry i aint been on much recently with it being my birthday etc :P

i wudda done it for ya mate but looks like you got it done anyway :P

uv got my mobile number for any further work ya need doing :) if you've lost it gimme a pm bro

ur gunna ave to show me it sometime though, my brother just baught a red scooby with gold bk rim's, i dont like it but he does.....lol! ure's look's much nicer than his mate! :)

Back
Top Bottom