Sorry, not an Almera... Something much more economical

• Thread starter Thread starter Veero
  • Start date Start date
deano said:
i used to get 115 out of mine and down a big hill got 120 tried it again the nxt day with my gps and speedo was only 2mph out so was good i miss mine now :(

think the most i got out of my k10 with Ma engine in was 118 - on sat nav - and racing with neilSR in his GTi made him move over, cos his misses didnt like him going over 110. lol

and i just kept going - obviously this is all private roads.

i love my micra for the Go-Kart it is. but end of the day thats all it is, a fun toy.

thats why i have the Vectra and the GTi. but still micra i say is still the best car for new owners by far, yes it isnt all the rage like Corsa, nova etc. but if i recall correctly it still beats them all as standard 1.0L in BHP figures.

--------------
ne ways. clean motor you have there, personally wouldnt go french either if i had the option, but hope you enjoy!

good find! I want to P3 the front of my 306. the bumper is plastered in stone chips and I like the P3 crystal lights. How much did that set you ack if you don't mind my asking?

24SEVEN said:
good find! I want to P3 the front of my 306. the bumper is plastered in stone chips and I like the P3 crystal lights. How much did that set you ack if you don't mind my asking?

£2400

Back
Top Bottom