sr20det k11 4wd

Most on here don't kiss arse over an idea, if we did, we'd have worshiped Wolvs V6, Shaggys N/A throttle bodie VE, Eddies big cammed GTi, some chancers pickup (he cut the roof off and gave up). A picture of the two cars together isn't progress. Unless you're unemployed or simply pay people to do your handy work, this swap will take a few months. So just update with decent stuff or good teaser pictures. Otherwise this will just turn into an Eddie thread.

I see where your coming from . This will take a few months wanting it done over the winter.

The gtir i have bought has a bad misfire so that will need sorting first. Want it running sweet in the pulsar before i start ripping it apart

Not so much haters on here as doubters, we've all heard big plans that come to nothing before and post JAE everyone is still in good-natured-abuse mode.

4x4 conversions were discussed over the weekend, would be great to see a successful build thread on this one.

Thanks mate . I suppose people on here dont know who i am and what capable of building. Im probably the only one on here to be able to say ive built a 1200whp car and felt it . Il keep you in mind for a test drive when its all done
yeah i know pal, i'm sure you lads at jm-imports will get it done and dusted as soon as pal i only requested you put it up on here cause i thought people would be interested, not do a joke post everytime.

i noticed mr vallons has put a nice couple of pictures up on fb of his lovely 1300bhp r35 looked sooo sexxyyy haha :)

gl with it jean im sure ill be up soon to crammie to take alook etc :)

yeah i know pal, i'm sure you lads at jm-imports will get it done and dusted as soon as pal i only requested you put it up on here cause i thought people would be interested, not do a joke post everytime.

people are very interested. but as said before there is a lot of doubt to things getting done (not saying it wont happen) due to previous experience elsewhere on the forum. I would LOVE to see this conversion completed! it would be a chassis twisting build! haha

Good luck with it Jean

Mike

No-one does anything on here except make excuses, in the 10years ive been on here theres not been much that's impressed me, there has been some great cars but with a car as uncommon as the gti, there isn't going to be many people "pushing the envelope" so to speak. And I cant speak either as the most complicated job ive done is a clutch and flywheel change.
Good luck

Also if you're from JM Imports you will perhaps know a few of my friends with Supras, my pal just bought the black 600bhp TT VVTI one with Defi dash and CCWs from you a month or two back.

crazy_drift_patrol_built_not_bought_blue_sticker-r33dff5da289f416cbc3bac273b4f5d49_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
No-one does anything on here except make excuses, in the 10years ive been on here theres not been much that's impressed me, there has been some great cars but with a car as uncommon as the gti, there isn't going to be many people "pushing the envelope" so to speak. And I cant speak either as the most complicated job ive done is a clutch and flywheel change.
Good luck

Also if you're from JM Imports you will perhaps know a few of my friends with Supras, my pal just bought the black 600bhp TT VVTI one with Defi dash and CCWs from you a month or two back.

yes very smart supra. Plenty of our cars up scotland. Still a very popular car

well its nearly complete aiming for completion this by this sunday.
to have it running.
the rear subframe is in and lined up was a twat to measure and get right but its there.
front will be pretty straight forward as already had an sr20 in there just need to make room for the diff.
also i have purchased some more forged goodies and going all out as i have now sold my 180sx

Back
Top Bottom