SRi - Looking tasty after a bath in wax!

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

This, I find particulary impressive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qHVZ4G5k4

Full write up on here but I didn't think the majority of you would care on here :D

PS Car is for sale :)

Very shiny!! Black cars look amazing when they're properly cleaned!

Wanna do mine? lol

what wax do you use mate? ive tryed triple wax and it does nothing!

after seeing Damos SRi at the weekend hes inspires me to clean my car more often lol

Man, that looks really cool. I take it you can take the splitter off the gti bumper and have it as above? I like that look.

hmm very nice sheeting like, this dodo juice seems to be getting very popular quickly, wheres it been all this time? any one got any links to all the different stuff on which is hot and whats not?

oh and keep watering it mate, it might grow into a gti :lol:

haha, GTi is on the cards, insurance drops considerably in october so thats when im upgrading!

I picked up a lot of info on detailingworld but the trouble is its a massive site and you get flooded with opinions, I chose one person who seamed very much in the know and had a proven record and kinda just went with his advice.
I couldnt tell you anything about other waxes as i really havent used any, Used megs gold class wax and it looked ok for about a week but didnt really beed or sheet. Although... I didnt apply it as ruthlessly as I did the DODO Juice.

br3n said:
haha, GTi is on the cards, insurance drops considerably in october so thats when im upgrading!

I picked up a lot of info on detailingworld but the trouble is its a massive site and you get flooded with opinions, I chose one person who seamed very much in the know and had a proven record and kinda just went with his advice.
I couldnt tell you anything about other waxes as i really havent used any, Used megs gold class wax and it looked ok for about a week but didnt really beed or sheet. Although... I didnt apply it as ruthlessly as I did the DODO Juice.

my hose spilt a while ago and I had to use a watering can like that, one of my neighbourswas walking past and he's always nosey, so when he asked what I was doing I said one day it'll grow into a skyline, he's never bothered me since :lol:

so by saying applying it ruthlessly what exactly do you mean? rubbing it in loads or?

Looking great - nothing beats a good waxing for bringing out the shine.

I use Meguiers carnauba wax (which I recently discovered is what sweetie makers use to make jellybeans shiny - literally make your car look good enough to eat!)

I used that stuff last time after a SRP and a EGP before JAE and I think the few pics that been took have looked more shiny than usual but it doesnt sheet like that

car looks great, wouldnt mind an SRi after going in Damo's, cant be bothered moving on just yet though.

might have to try some of this wax, tbh im still loving collinite 476, tried a few others but im still convinced thats the best i have tried, much better than the chemical guys XXX paste wax which i wasnt impressed with really but some people seem to love, and the meguiars etc range hasnt impressed me at all since i tried collinite.

Collinite 476 is good for long lasting. I find 3 coats after ClearKote glaze or Megs Speed glaze (with the PC) looks top dollar. :)

Back
Top Bottom