Step By Step Of My Wheels Coming Back To Life

Bloody sheila!! That's immense - giving me inspiration for mine...

paint 'em gold maybe... Or white...

Well done young sir :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

i just read that you can use a spay gun well hello baby ......... got a door that needs a lick of black paint cough cough :confused: ;) ;)

ALMERAGIRL69 said:
i just read that you can use a spay gun well hello baby ......... got a door that needs a lick of black paint cough cough :confused: ;) ;)

Paul run...or make you car hit VVL so she cant catch you :P :D

Mick

Those wheels look sweet , i've just got some stock gti rims for mine and they in need of the same treatment .....what did you use to sand them ...was it by hand , or some sort of electric jobbie....lol....

twat mick got me ther coulnt catch him with his lush vvl so this is my new plan but keep it hush as dont want paul to know :confused: going to balli up follow him till he stops at lights or junction then jump in his vvl kidnapp him his chick and his vvl hold him for ransom say spray my door and then drive to edinburgh put car on aoc stand then at 5pm or 6pm sunday release them for free . what do you reckon to the plan :rolleyes: remember dont tell them sh sh :rasp:

4drsri said:
Those wheels look sweet , i've just got some stock gti rims for mine and they in need of the same treatment .....what did you use to sand them ...was it by hand , or some sort of electric jobbie....lol....

I used a file for the curb marks and then sanded them by hand using normal wet and dry sand paper

ALMERAGIRL69 said:
twat mick got me ther coulnt catch him with his lush vvl so this is my new plan but keep it hush as dont want paul to know :confused: going to balli up follow him till he stops at lights or junction then jump in his vvl kidnapp him his chick and his vvl hold him for ransom say spray my door and then drive to edinburgh put car on aoc stand then at 5pm or 6pm sunday release them for free . what do you reckon to the plan :rolleyes: remember dont tell them sh sh :rasp:

I'l lock the door :moon:

o.k. cheers for that ...dont think i'll need the file though , just need a bit of tidying up ...lol , and i know this is gonna sound dumb , but what size tyres fit the standard gti rims ... :confused:

Paul D GTi said:
I'l lock the door :moon:
is that before i get in or after like paul ;) ;) no seriously need a door sprayed who did yours as buying it off neil but its blue ;)

Back
Top Bottom