SteveGTi's GTi

if it didnt have autech stamped on it, you guys would rip this particular bumper design to peices along with those ridiculous skirts.

also gotta lol at 'moving with the times comment'... in your mid 90's hatchback...

anyways free bump for your sale ;)

Pictures Ross. Can't find yours on tapatalk.

300665_10150848373915005_522925004_20929099_360067284_n.jpg

if it didnt have autech stamped on it, you guys would rip this particular bumper design to peices along with those ridiculous skirts.

Absolutely, although I would laugh more at the ironing board of a spoiler, ridiculous. But I love it.

I've been thinking long and hard about this car, im looking for a part exhange... I have a luxury caravan... It only has a few holes in floor where damp has got in, the toilet, cooker and water heater work well... I dont recommend using the shower as the bathroom walls are rather damp... Regardless of all these minor issues I still believe my caravan is worth £5000 or more, It has working lights but no brakes (these are a minor inconvience when towing)... I await your reply...

i just went to check when the mot runs out and it ran out yesterday. so i rang up and booked it for next wednesday:smile:

Back
Top Bottom