Stickers are gone and its had a clean! (56kers have a brew)

NeilSR

AOC Trader
And boy does it look soooo much better!

Ok, some choice pics from today

S8000636.jpg

S8000632.jpg

S8000625.jpg

S8000624.jpg

S8000622.jpg

S8000620.jpg

S8000618.jpg

S8000613.jpg

S8000607.jpg

S8000592.jpg

S8000641.jpg

S8000639.jpg

S8000637.jpg

S8000631.jpg

S8000604.jpg

you missed one on the tail gate & the front bumper :lol:

looks much better, think the spoiler and grill would look better black tho

looks dead nice cleaned up like neil, how come you took off the stickers etc??.. looks like a different car lol..

Looks so mutch bether i think, more clean, i believe aome smaller grafics would suit the car...

Ten times the charm!

ahh yeah its deffo more subtle.... But I thought the main reason for your stickers was for the advertising?? lol ahh well.. sometimes issues do take over haha!! looks nice none the less, love them wheels lol..

Looking good Neil! paint the spoiler and grille black though! will look loads better

NeilSR said:
i was advertising jne, which im no longer staff for, nor post on.

ooo has something happened like?? lol.. you doing anything else to it then?? looks nice how it is, totally different without the stickers lol..

Yeah as Kelv says you could have it sprayed, but I like the look of it now aswell, so either way lol :P ....

neilsrblack.jpg

i think the spoiler/grille looked good silver when the car was covered in stickers as it blended in the sides with them, but now they're gone it looks like they're primed ready to be sprayed i reckon. Excuse the shit photoshop!

eh Kelv thats mental!! Job well done lol... Yeah I know what you mean, it looks lovely with the stickers etc, ahh either way Id probs be happy with the outcome lol makes it look a little bit different lol..

Thanks guys, ooooooooo mick is that a promise? lol

May need some help off u to get some bits off the breaker in the back yard, lol

Hmmmm undecided by the photoshop, looks too plain all black

NeilSR said:
Thanks guys, ooooooooo mick is that a promise? lol
May need some help off u to get some bits off the breaker in the back yard, lol

No bother mate just give me a ring when your ready and il come over.

Mick

Back
Top Bottom