Stickers are gone and its had a clean! (56kers have a brew)

looking good! Hope you keep those bump strips where they are :D. All black deffo looks better imo, though no photoshop job will give the right effect.

I really like that spoiler actually. what is it?

24SEVEN said:
looking good! Hope you keep those bump strips where they are :D. All black deffo looks better imo, though no photoshop job will give the right effect.

I really like that spoiler actually. what is it?

Pulsar GTiR. Looks sweet mate, actually like the silver bits now the graphics are gone.

any chance these pics will be back up?

can I be a bit cheeky and ask for a fullsize one if you've got it? need a new desktop picture, and REALLY like your car.

S8000639.jpg

S8000634.jpg

S8000637.jpg

S8000636.jpg

S8000633.jpg

S8000632.jpg

S8000631.jpg

S8000630.jpg

S8000627.jpg

S8000625.jpg

S8000623.jpg

I hope u mean on the previous post not the last one, lol

Fingers crossed this shud be leaving my hands in the next month or two, hopefully an r33 is coming...

I take it those coilovers are attached to it still? Just sorted a loan out to buy them and orange_andy's wheels, which I'm collecting from Darlington this weekend hopefully.

No mate, they are off the car (they were on chris's which i bought and stripped due to a knackered engine), but was considering selling everything i had almera wise in one deal

well I've got money for the coilovers sorted now. how near is sunderland to darlington? could have them off you this weekend.

Oh my.. I didnt like your car with all the stickers.. looked like a badly presented billboard before but id now say its one of the nicest ive ever seen.. noice one!

Back
Top Bottom